Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Can't Call It


I think that women go through so many different situations where it gets to the point that women really don't know "how to call it" when dealing with the next man. I am in a position where I have been meeting a lot of potential men and it just doesn't ever seem to make sense. We all come to understand that Males and Females have different thoughts on how things are. Ex. You meet a man he invites you out for a outing conversations is good and it seems things are cool for meeting someone new. A women will leave thinking wow this is a guy that I could see something slowly working into a good friendship. A man will leave not thinking anything of that night but what it was,an outing with a women.I find it interesting how men are selective to the order of things depending on the women. I am not particular when it comes to the order of things but does the order of things really matter?That is definitely a big question.When men say just be honest, do they really mean it ? When a man says look I am not judging you, is he saying that but still judging you? Why cant things just be simple if there is a interest you entertain for the reason of knowing that I have to be open to the possibility of meeting someone to have a fair shot .But the reality is that now of days you deal with so much you really just can't call it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment