Friday, April 23, 2010

Bar Escapades

A typical night with one of my homegirls. We decided to met up for drinks. Luckily she was able to catch a seat for us at the bar, little did we know what the night would bring. As we ordered a glass of plum wine to start, we conversed over the usual topics such as men, random happenings, and more. It wasn't to long before we had the random guys trying to make their moves. The guys that are overly loud at the bar for no reason we will label them as (extra) invade your space in every way as possible which can be very frustrating. Getting bumped because someone is trying to get by you to place a quick order, say lil momma let me get you to pass that drink to me, man its my mothaFen bday I am about to act a fool. The list can go on with the annoying loud talk that you have to deal with when at a bar. But as usual casual conversation always amounts from the annoying ones. The guys bought us a shot called Washington apple and enjoyed the most of the night in that moment as we could. We actually got a chance to get us a couple of laughs out of one the most annoying guys. Well my friend ended up knowing one of the guys that was with the group. As usual there is always that one guy plotting on how he is going to make his move. I have to admit the approach this one guy had was actually smooth we exchanged numbers. I also ran into couple of people that I knew and talked to them for a little. The bar is definitely a magnet of attraction. Everyone always has there eyes open to something new.I ended up seeing an old employee that I hadn't seen in forever, it was good to see that life was full for him and he was doing great. The night moves right along and I end up getting approached by an aggressive guy he tried to wow me with his title and talks about how he is a doctor. This guy was very demanding when it came to making eye contact. Anytime I would talk to him he would be like look at me, when he did that I am thinking to much. He went on to tell me that he was eyeing me for the longest but didn't want to say anything until there was no one around me. That like would have been somewhat cute if he had swag, but NEGATIVE. This guy was really weird, he asked me take his number and then told me not to worry about then. I really didn't care to have his number or him have mine. I really hate when guys tell you to take their number down and then ask you to call them while you standing there. I really think that is def a weak move. While in the moment of talking to this lame guy, this other guy caught my eye and I really wanted to make my move of cordial conversation but I couldn't get this aggressive dude out of my face. I am forward person and just had to tell him I need to go so I could be on to the next. I got a chance to come in close contact with the guy that caught my attention. We had flirtatious conversation with my blend of hard to get, we exchanged number but never addressed interest on either part. He was club promoter and was going to text me the next time that he had a party he was hosting. Well the recap of our night was definitely interesting, I wish I could touch on every detail but this seems like more than enough. I live for unexpected :)

No comments:

Post a Comment