Monday, April 26, 2010

Your Success Starts With Your Attitude

No one else can be accountable for what doesn’t happen in your life but you. Many people go through life looking at what the next person has envying how greener their grass in and wonder why their cup is always half full. Success is a attitude, its a state a mind, a drive like no other and a focus that can’t be distracted while in route. I mark this week as a start of new journey towards success. I started the work week with the mindset of knowing that doing the bare minimum isn’t enough to equal a productive week. I took the challenge for myself and I am going to own up to it and have something to show for it in my daily performance. I challenge you to take the challenge you will be surprised at what you learn about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment