Friday, April 23, 2010

A plan

So I am ending the week feeling very accomplished. I set a goal to get a F/T job and I am excited to say that I start on Monday. Being a young adult you think at times you have it all figured out just because for the moment things are going the way you want. I found myself in the mindset of why am I not were I need to be? Sometimes we get comfortable with a particular routine failing to realize all the movement we are doing still has us still. So thats when it clicks,I need a plan. A plan that is detailed, routed and realistic. With a plan we can prorotize and take care of the things that are needed vs whats wanted. Once the foundation is layed from there you can address the interest of one thing in life you want to do but we have to chose one and foucs on how to accomplish within that desire. So I am in the postion of laying down a foundation and I have to say I am looking forward to this new journey.and obtaining the things that I really want in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment